A “cookie” is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the Internet in order to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
By closing the banner you see while browsing the site, scrolling through any page in the site, or clicking on any of its elements, you agree to their use. This site uses “technical” and/or “profiling” cookies.
– cookies related to tasks that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
– cookies related to the saving and optimization of preferences (e.g. Flash Player cookies if they don’t exceed the duration of the session, cookies for saving the shopping cart or preferences in language/currency);
– statistical cookies, where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
– first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
– retargeting cookies;
– social networking cookies;
– statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.
To learn more about profiling cookies go to www.youronlinechoices.com/it
Managing cookies on different browsers:
The copyright in all materials on all pages of this website is owned by both the website owner.
No part of this website may be published, distributed, extracted, utilized or re-produced in any form
* You may view this website electronically.
* You may print any of the pages of this website or download any of them to local hard-disk for your personal non-commercial use only.
The permissions set out above do not authorize you to incorporate any part of the pages of this website in any document or any material or otherwise make available without prior written consent of both the website owner.
The website owner and the author reserve the right at any time at its discretion to withdraw or modify the permissions set out above.